Tired of the usual socks or neck tie as a birthday gift? Perhaps you are too lazy to find the best gift for your boyfriend’s birthday? If you are then we have the solution just for you. Here are ___ surprisingly wonderful birthday gift ideas for boyfriend that you can find and give to your man on his special day. Check it out!
- A caricature of the two of you – for this gift, you might need to find a good artist to do the caricature. You can always hire people to do this at a good price. It will surely put a smile on his face and is something that he can keep for a long time.
- A joystick – let us face it, every guy likes a good video game and a joystick to go along with it is a treat. Giving him a joystick for his birthday will not only win you Girlfriend of the Year and it will definitely be something that he can use. Make sure that you get the joystick from a trusted company so it’s worth every penny.
- A customized jewelry – we know that not all guys like to wear jewelries but if you really want a special gift then look for a jewelry that he can wear on a daily basis. One of the best jewelries that you can give is a customized necklace. Find a good jewelry store for this; pick a locket or a pendant that you can engrave a special message in it. He will surely appreciate this for all time.
- A jar with specially written love notes – if you are feeling crafty then you can always find a jar and decorate it. You can then write love notes and fill it in. Not only is this sweet but he will surely thank your efforts for making him one.
- A customized t-shirt – if your guy wears anything that you get him then why not give him a customized shirt that you can wear together as a couple. It’s pretty cute too!
- A baked cake – this one goes for those who like a challenge. Baking your boyfriend a cake is something made from the heart. Think of the time and effort given to it and if you are someone who doesn’t really cook or bake, making him a cake for his birthday will surely surprise him. Plus you get brownie points for the cake!
- A concert ticket to his favorite band – is your boyfriend a fan of a certain band? Surprise him with concert tickets. This will bring him to the moon, trust me.
- A vinyl record of his favorite musician – vinyls are in these days and if your boyfriend happen to be a collector of such then buying him a vinyl album of his favorite band or bands will surely rock his birthday.
- A collector’s item book – dating a bookworm? Perhaps your man loves reading? If he is then a collector’s item will surely give him the best surprise ever.
- A trip to the museum – this one is for those boyfriends who are into historical arts or history in general. A surprise trip to a museum in (if you can actually afford it but if not, any local museum that he hasn’t gone to can also work) Paris or Rome will definitely make his dream come true!
- A day at NASCAR – if your boyfriend enjoys the adrenaline rush watching this then this one will surely be a great treat for his big day.
- A chance to meet his favorite UFC or WWE fighter – we all know that guys love UFC or WWE and if you have connections that can help you help him meet one of his favorite fighters then it would be a great surprise to give.
- A list of To-Do things in a day – if your boyfriend works 9-5 or is someone who is workaholic and barely has time to really do things that he wants, a list of to-do things to surprise him for his birthday will make a great gift. Make sure that you have set it all up so the both of you can enjoy the time together. This will surely bring a big smile on his face.
There are plenty of other birthday gift ideas for boyfriend out there but it will take one special thing to make his day right. Make sure that you know what he wants and see if you can get it done. If not then you can always choose from these 13 ideas that we have gathered and don’t forget to have fun!