There comes a time in our lives when we feel down and depressed. It could be something that involves a death in the family or friends, lost a job, missed an opportunity or anything that could bring us down and ruin our day. So every now and then, we need a little boost.
A little encouragement can go a long way and if you or any of your friends or family is going through a down phase, giving them these encouraging quotes will surely help brighten their day. These inspiring messages can be a big difference especially when one is troubled. Here’s what we have compiled for you.
- There is no other person who can decide who want to be but you. You have the choice to be the person you are destined to be or to be no one, so decide well.
- You have to start. No matter how hard it is, no matter where you are, you do what you can and use what you have. What’s important is you are starting anew.
- A single moment is all you need to begin. A single moment is all you need to start improving the world.
- When a door closes, another one opens. Most of the time we spend our whole lives waiting for the closed door to open again that we failed to see which doors are already opened for us.
- Life is full of lessons that we are living to understand. Start taking notes now.
- Fear cripples you and lets you lose what’s important. So before you walk away, do the things you think you cannot do and see what the future holds.
- If you don’t pay attention to what is important now, it will take more attention than it deserves in the future. So stay focused and don’t lose hope.
- Dark days are part of our lives. We all have our shares of grey skies; what’s important is to hope for the sunlight to come through. It will get better.
- A person’s character is not developed through ease and quietness. It is through our experience that we are molded, through our suffering and trials. It is where our souls are strengthened, where our success is achieved.
- Going through fire is the only way we can find our strength. We stumble, we fall but what’s important is how we pick ourselves up and try all over again.
- Today might be raining but tomorrow will be better. If it still rains, always hope that the sun will shine. Everything is better after the rain.
- Sometimes we lose the sense of direction in our lives but don’t ever stray away from your path. We may get lost and may take time to find our direction but always remember that you will reach your destination.
- Giving up is our greatest weakness. The best way to succeed is to give it one more try and resist the temptation of giving up.
- You are never too old to dream. Always set your goals and reach for the stars.
- Even if you fall, you are still moving forward. It’s the first step to take.
- Failure is not to be feared. Even the greatest people on earth had their shares of failing but they never gave up on their dreams.
- Stay miserable or motivate yourself; whatever needs to be done is always your choice to make.
- Learn from the past; don’t let it be the one to haunt you. Instead, use the past to help you motivate your future.
- You can stay miserable or do something about it. Nothing stays the same, remember that.
- Don’t let your mistakes define you. Always remember that you are more than any flaws.
- Avoid negative thoughts; always speak life wherever you go and whatever you do. Positivity is all about your mindset.
- Act like what you do is something that will make a difference. Believe in it and it will surely will.
- Learning is the start of wisdom. Lessons are learned every day in our lives. Let this be your driving force to push further, better and stronger. Don’t give up.
- Do not fear failure. It is the best teacher that we fail to recognize.
- Hold on to the good things even if it’s just a handful. It is enough to keep up going.
Yes, we may fail sometimes but that does not mean we need to give up on ourselves and our dreams. Remember that with every failure, a new opportunity to start again is given. We hope that you find these encouraging quotes helpful, good luck!