A sister is someone we bond with for life. We share our secrets with them as well as our hopes and dreams. Although, there will be times when we argue with them and even get physical but by the end of the day you remain sisters no matter what.
It is always nice to know that we have them to count on in times of need and of course, to simply hang around with whenever we feel like being lazy or to simply just have their presence.
So on her special day, why not send her some heartfelt messages? This will surely brighten her day and in order to do that, here are some of the best happy birthday wishes for sister that you can use.
25 Heartfelt Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister
- To the best sister in the world, know that you are my everything; I feel so lucky that you chose me to be your sister. I love you and happy birthday.
- You are the best person I know and I am pleased to know that you are my sister. I hope your day be full of love and surprises, happy birthday sis.
- You are growing up into a beautiful young woman and even if I wish that you remain to be the little sister that I have, I know time flies and I am glad to witness how lovely you turn out to be. May your birthday be filled we joy, can’t wait to celebrate it with you!
- You are the best sister anyone could have and I am happy that you are mine. Happy birthday!
- Though we don’t get to talk much every day, know that I love you and you will always have a place in my heart. Happy birthday to you, dear sister!
- How lucky am I to have a sister and best friend rolled into one? VERY! Happy birthday to the best sister in the world!
- People say you can’t choose family but I am glad that you and I belong to the same one. How blessed am I to have a sister like you? very blessed and I could never ask for more. Happy birthday sis.
- For my playmate since I can remember when, my secret keeper and my best friend, happy birthday sister! I love you!
- To my ever loving, sweet and caring sister, I love you with all my heart. May this day be as happy as you hoped it would be, happy birthday!