We all get to miss someone in our lives. It could be due to certain circumstances like death, moving away or simply because of an unresolved issue between two people.
Whatever the reasons are, missing someone is depressing and it cannot be easily got over with. Now if you are in this situation then you can probably relate with these missing someone quotes. See if these lines speak to you.
26 Missing Someone Quotes
- If it was up to me, I’d like to write I miss you on a rock and throw it at your face. Maybe then you will know how much it hurts when you are not around.
- Missing you is like breathing, it hurts when one of my lungs is not working properly.
- It seems like I suck at everything I do even when I am trying to forget everything about you.
- When you are not around, there’s always a cloud looming above my head. The sun seems to cease shining, I miss you.
- Everyday seems the same but I am still waiting for the day when I don’t have to miss you anymore.
- There’s a hole in this heart of mine and I constantly find myself wondering where you are. I miss you like hell.
- How could you leave my heart in the middle of loneliness? I miss you.
- When the person you miss is not around, it often feels like you are the only person left in the world.
- I would have acres of garden if I planted a flower for every day that I missed you.
- Tears cannot bring you back, I know but let me cry tonight because it’s the only solace I know that relieves me from all this emotion I feel. I miss you pretty bad and it’s tearing me apart.
- Time seems a lot slower when you are missing someone. You have no idea how hard it is for me to avoid thinking about you. I miss you to pieces every day.
- Looking back on the bad times gave me tears because I knew what we had and yet looking back to the laughter and the good times we’ve had also gave me tears. It sucks knowing you are not there anymore.
- Every time I see you smile and know that I am not the reason for that happiness, that’s when I missed you the most.
- I’m really good at pretending but I am not good at pretending that I don’t miss you.
- I shouldn’t have turned around when I thought you were standing beside me. It just broke my heart even more. I miss you.
- It hurts when you miss but it even hurts when you don’t.
- I know I am not going to see your face anymore. I won’t hear your voice or hold your hands. I know all of that. I just didn’t know that this would be the painful reality that I have to deal with. I miss you very much.
- Looking at our pictures and seeing your smile immortalized in them is the only comfort I know. I miss you.
- They say that time heals everything but I think I have wasted a lot of time and yet I’m still here wounded by this loss. I miss you each day and I don’t know if I will ever heal.
- I might not always show it or say that I miss you but I am trying to keep myself together and not break down at every thought that you are one missing piece I don’t have.
- Missing someone is easy they said. It will pass they said. It will get better they said but how come this hurts like hell? Perhaps they are all wrong.
- I miss you like the sun misses the skies at night. I miss you because things are not the same without you in here.
- Missing someone is like waiting for a year without rain. It’s a bit hard to live.
- I am sick and tired of not seeing your name appear on my phone.
- When you miss someone you think of them each second, minute, hour and day of the week each month of each year. That’s how much missing someone feels.
- I still believe that I can run into you each day and things will be okay again. But I know better, I know you’re there watching over me. I know I am not with you now and this is how it feels when you miss someone. I never knew I’d feel this way; I miss you.
Yes, it is a painful thing to miss someone but be comforted with the thought that you will see them soon. If not sooner then perhaps someday; I hope you find these missing someone quotes interesting.