At some points in our lives, we will me a lot of people and we will make a lot of friends too. However, not all of the people we meet become our friends and not all friends we meet are real. Isn’t it frustrating?
To trust people and then find out that they are not who they are in the end? Truth is, there are lots of fake friends out there these days and it seems like you can’t really tell them apart.
Interesting Read: sweet things to say to your bf or gf
Either way, we hope that you pick the right friends and in doing so, here are fake friends quotes to help you figure out who those people are.
30 Fake Friends Quotes
- Fake friends think that they can hide the truth with a bit of cover-up and decoration. However time will always reveal the truth and what lies untrue will always fade away.
- Sometimes, the person who smiles so much with you can frown upon you way too much behind your back.
- Share your strengths, even your weaknesses. Share what is real inside of you; it will either scare or inspire your fake friends.
- Fake friends are like shadows. They stick with you like shadow but they are nowhere to be found when you are in the dark.
- Fake friends are happy when you give them gifts like a dog swerving its tail at a piece of bone you give them but they won’t recognize you as soon as you have nothing to give them.
- Stay away from fake friends, they are like parasites; they only need you when they want to satisfy their needs and they will not stop until they bleed you dry.
- Do not tell your fake friends the most personal things that you keep. They will use it against you.
- True friends ask questions; your enemies tend to question you.
- When you find true friends, you know that you don’t have to deal with fake ones any longer.
- Fake friends are those who drill holes in your boat. They will discredit your hard work and pretend to love and will watch you drown smiling.
- Some people can love you forever, some for ten years, some ten months while others can for ten hours.
- There are plenty of unwanted people in your life that you should try to let go of. If they become too destructive in your life, why hold on?
- Fake friends are easy to spot; they are usually there when you are at your highest but disappear when you are down.
- Some friends like to see you do better but not better than them.
- An enemy who is honest is better than a lying friend.
- Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.
- Pretend that you are poor in real life and you will see a decrease in the number of friends in your list.
- Fake friends are like autumn leaves. They are scattered everywhere.
- Be careful who you tell your secrets to. Not everyone that smiles are your best friend.
- You know who your friends are after the storm hits.
- Time alone can tell you who your real and fake friends are. The ones that stay are the ones worth keeping.
- I respect the people who come out and tell me that they hate me rather than those who pretend they do and then go stab me when I’m not looking.
- A wild animal may wound your body but your insincere and fake friend will wound your mind.
- Trust me; you haven’t lost anything when you lose your fake friends.
- Fake friends are like ivy, they destroy the wall they embrace but true friends give life.
- People are like coins, they always have two faces.
- Be careful in choosing your friends; the ones that praise you may also be the one that can drag you down.
- It is always better to have an enemy who slaps you in the face than a friend who stabs you in the back.
- Never fear an enemy that attacks you rather the fake friend who embraces you.
- Some of the most poisonous people come in form of friends. Make sure to choose the ones you call yours.
There you go, thirty fake friends quotes to keep you wary about the people you choose to be in your circle. Remember that not everyone can come up and be honest with you so make sure that you are careful with the ones you call friends!