We all love our dads but sometimes, they do say the funniest things, don’t they? Well if your dad has a great sense of humor then you will surely know what I am talking about and so in this article, we present to you some funny dad quotes ever said by fathers out there.
For a good laugh, check this out!
32 Funny Dad Quotes
- You can always tell it’s your dad’s best year as a father when he seems to use the same clothing style and just wing it out.
- As a child, you often think that your dad is superhero until you grow up and realize that he is just a normal guy who wears a cape.
- I gave my dad a hundred dollars once and told him to get himself something that will be useful to him. He bought my mom a gift instead.
- My daughter gave me a “World’s Best Dad” mug. I’m pretty sure she’s being sarcastic.
- Although my dad made the rear-view mirror, I don’t think we’re not as close as we appear.
- My dad is a coach and is always stressed about the fundamentals. So he taught me the value of responsibility, hard work and accountability.
- Fatherhood may sound stupid at times but it’s also a full time job that I will never exchange with anything.
- For me, the best father in the world is someone who is not just here but also offers emotional support towards his children. That’s something you cannot measure!
- Anyone can become a father but it takes a lot of courage to become a dad.
- A person can be the president of a country or even rule the world but once he becomes a father, his first job should always be his second.
- Dads are the ones who provide a safe place to land and a hard place to launch.
- There should be a song that goes “if you’re happy and you know it, keep it to yourself and let your dad sleep”.
- I realized I was horrible at being a dad and that I made a lot of mistakes but even so, my kids still loved me. Go figure it out.
- If it was up to me, I’d let my kids wear a helmet all day every day.
- Having a child is like falling in love for the first time when you are in middle school but every day.
- The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children.
- Having kids is like buying an IKEA item. It’s easy to buy but difficult to assemble just like kids are easy to do but hard to raise.
- Being a dad is great because you can ruin someone from scratch.
- Having kids is like living in a frat house. Everything is broken, nobody gets a decent sleep and a lot of throwing up is happening.
- I’ve been to war and raised children but if I had a choice, I’d go back to war again.
- I told my dad that I wanted to go to the zoo when I was a kid. He replied that if I want to go to the zoo, I should let them come and get me.
- Changing diapers is easy if you love your kids very much.
- It was my dad who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life.
- Dads are the people who expect their sons to be as good as a man they want them to be.
- My dad was my teacher but most importantly he was my dad.
- There’s always comic relief between father and son relationship.
- It’s a lot easier for fathers to have children than for children to have a real father.
- Whoever doesn’t have a good dad must become a good one.
- I’ve always had a great relationship with my dad but I often scold him.
- Dads are funny in a way especially when they get too serious.
- A secure childhood is protected by a strong father.
- My dad left me with the greatest gift any child could have; he believed in me.
Yes, some of these funny dad quotes may be funny but they are also inspiring. Dads are the best, they could be serious or hilarious but one thing’s for sure, we owe them our lives so don’t forget to show them that you are grateful.
We hope that you find these quotes inspiring and heart-warming, enjoy!