Doing things for your loved ones are not only through sexual favors although this could also help your relationship a lot. Being in a relationship doesn’t always mean sex; in fact, you can do other things for your partner in order to keep them happy and satisfied.
There are plenty of things that you can do too; all you need is to know your partner well and from there think of ways to surprise them every now and then. This will truly keep your relationship steady and strong.
However if you are feeling uncreative about surprises or come up with cute things but want to do something cute for your loved one then here are some of the cute things to do for your boyfriend that will surely make them feel loved:
Cute Things to Do For Your Boyfriend
- Do the things he has been putting off for a while. It could be as simple as taking the trash out, building a shoe rack etc.
- Charge his phones when they have forgotten to do so.
- Cook him dinner and have it ready. Prepare an impressive dinner set up too complete with silverware, napkins and the whole package.
- Download new songs for him.
- Arrive early for your dinner date and order a bottle of wine for him.
- Create a new background for their computer.
- Do the laundry for him.
- Let him pick a movie to watch.
- Create a new drink for him/her and serve it.
- Compliment his new clothes.
- Give him a hug after he comes home from work.
- Fix something broken around the house.
- Buy him the things he really need (a video game etc.)
- Try the food he likes to eat (even if you really don’t like the taste).
- Be polite to his friends even if you don’t really like them.
- Clean his apartment and surprise him with a new furniture or house accessory.
- Buy him a stuffed animal or cute pillow that he can cuddle with at night.
- Surprise him with a cute puppy or cat.
- Do chores (if you are living together) around your apartment.
- Give him a soothing back massage when he are stressed out from work.
- Make sure he gets home safe when he is drunk (if you are out at a bar).
- Eat the food he prepares and tell him it tastes delicious.
- Turn on his favorite music and ask him to dance.
- Read his favorite book and give an insight about it.
- Leave him a cute note on the fridge. (Read: Love quotes for him & her)
- Make him laugh with your silly jokes.
- Pack his lunch or dinner if they are working late.
- Take him to an unexpected expensive dinner.
- Serenade him (guys love it too).
- Line up all his favorite movies and prepare popcorn. Movie date nights are the best.
- Surprise him at work by bringing his favorite food.
- Buy him tickets to a concert of his favorite band.
- Watch a theater show together.
- Throw him a surprise birthday party.
- Take him to an animal shelter and ask him which ones you should both adopt.
- Leave I Love You notes in places they won’t expect.
- Take him on a surprise weekend vacation.
- Buy his favorite ice cream flavor.
- Cook together.
- Bake each other cakes.
- Go on bike rides at the park. (Read: Funny love poems for him or her)
- Prepare his running shoes if both of you are going running together.
- Plump his/her pillows before they lay their head in.
- Make them coffee or their favorite beverage in the morning.
- Take him or her to a spa treatment for a day.
There are plenty of other cute things that you can do for your loved one. All you need to do is to be as creative as you can be. Surprises could never go wrong and taking them for a vacation is always a great way to go but if you are planning to do small things for him/her then you can always use these cute things to do for your boyfriend/girlfriend as listed. (Read: Short Quotes About Love)
You can also ask a friend for suggestions or simply observe your partner as to what kind of things they like to do or love to have and from there, you can come up with the best plans.