There are times in our lives when we feel like giving up. There are times when we don’t feel like going on but that doesn’t mean we cannot move forward.
All we need is a little encouragement in times like these. If you happen to be in this situation and in need of some hope, here are encouragement quotes that you can use as inspiration.
30 Wonderful Words Of Encouragement For A Friend
- Years from now you will be disappointed by the things that you have done or did not do. So why not cast the line and sail away? Take the adventure of a lifetime and never regret living it day by day.
- Explore, dream and hope that the adventure never ends. Catch the winds with your sail and embrace another day of new beginnings.
- Moving forward is hard but all it takes is small steps. It’s better than not moving at all so seize it, be brave and take that step forward, onward to a new start.
- When you change your attitude and perspective, you will be given new altitudes in life. Start the change now.
- I decided to love life and do what it takes to be happy. I will not expect anything but I promise to accomplish the things that I have hoped for. It’s time for things to happen.
- Change is constant and so it is fitting that you embrace the change that’s coming.
- If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention, it will take more of your attention than it deserves.
- I t would be better to fail at something I love than be a success at something I hate.
- The miracle in life is when we are happy about the work that we are doing.
- May we find hope through the darkest days and focus on the brightest of light that shines our way.
- A man’s character is not molded when his life is easy. It is through the trials and failures where his soul is strengthened, where he is inspired and where he learned to have courage to face the things that comes his way.
- Character is seen when one is doing the right thing even when no one is looking.
- Talent is cheap but what separates a talented man from one that is successful is his hard work.
- Bigger tasks are given to those people whose abilities are seen when they outgrow the small ones.
- Don’t give up; one day soon the tides will also turn.
- It is when we take the courage to jump into the abyss that we discover the treasures in life. When you find yourself stumbling, that’s where you find your treasure.
- It’s the things that we do consistently that prove us that our actions are giving out results. It’s not a one-time deal when we get to shape our lives; it must be on a daily basis.
- When the time is given to us, all we need to do is decide.
- There’s always a reason as to why things happen; it is when we overcome them that we are able to understand what they are.
- Change is scary but we don’t have to be afraid of it. Embrace the change and let go of what you are used to, only then can you see that there are good things behind every opportunity.
- Don’t ever let people get you down.
- Your conscience is the measure of the honesty of your selfishness. All you have to do is to listen to it carefully.
- Be someone whom others become inspired of.
- You can’t expect to win when you are planning for defeat.
- Everything is okay when you get to the end and if it’s not the end yet, then it’s not okay.
- You may get a thousand no from men but all you really need is one yes from God.
- We all have been given instructions in this life but it’s the encouragement that matters.
- Heads up and open your heart. That’s all you ever need for better days ahead.
- It’s not too late to discover new things. It’s not too late to discover yourself.
- Don’t lose your sight on the prize. Though the days are long and heavy, keep on going. You will get there, no matter what happens.
I encourage you to never give up on your hopes and dreams, not one bit; life is but a short term. You will get to where you are going.
What’s important is you don’t give up on your dreams and in doing so, we hope that you found these words of encouragement for a friend helpful. Bless your journey and be brave, good luck!